House Standing Committee on Health and Family Services 12:00 Noon, Annex Room 169
Bills for Consideration
• 19RS SB 16 – AN ACT establishing the Kentucky Rare Disease Advisory Council and making an appropriation therefor.
• 19RS SB 65 – AN ACT relating to patient quality of life.
• 19RS SB 110 – AN ACT relating to Medicaid credentialing of health care providers.
• 19RS SB 149 – AN ACT relating to independent external review claims.
• 19RS SB 167 – AN ACT relating to reorganization.
• 19RS SJR 7 – A JOINT RESOLUTION directing the Department for Medicaid Services to study the potential impacts of implementing programs similar to the Kentucky Employees’ Health Plan’s Diabetes Value Benefit plan and Diabetes Prevention Program for Medicaid beneficiaries in the Commonwealth.
• 19RS SCR 46 – A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION establishing the Alzheimer’s and Dementia Workforce Assessment Task Force.
Rep. Kimberly Poore Moser (Chair), Rep. Danny Bentley , Rep. Tina Bojanowski, Rep. Adam Bowling, Rep. George Brown Jr, Rep. Tom Burch, Rep. Daniel Elliott , Rep. Deanna Frazier, Rep. Robert Goforth, Rep. Joni L. Jenkins, Rep. Scott Lewis, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Melinda Gibbons Prunty, Rep. Josie Raymond, Rep. Steve Riley, Rep. Steve Sheldon, Rep. Nancy Tate, Rep. Russell Webber, Rep. Lisa Willner
House Standing Committee on Elections, Constitutional Amendments, and Intergovernmental Affairs 2:00 Pm, Annex Room 171
Bills for Consideration
• 19RS HB 496 – AN ACT relating to Supreme Court districts.
• 19RS SB 34 – AN ACT relating to elections and declaring an emergency.
Bills for Discussion Only
• 19RS HJR 87 – A JOINT RESOLUTION applying for an Article V convention to propose amendments to the Constitution of the United States that impose fiscal restraints, and limit the power and jurisdiction of the federal government, and requesting Congress to similarly propose such amendments.
Rep. Kevin D. Bratcher (Chair), Rep. Scott Lewis, Rep. McKenzie Cantrell, Rep. Jeffery Donohue, Rep. Joseph M. Fischer, Rep. Jeff Hoover, Rep. Derek Lewis, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Reginald Meeks, Rep. Jerry T. Miller, Rep. Tim Moore, Rep. Jason Nemes, Rep. Jason Petrie, Rep. Attica Scott
House Standing Committee on Licensing, Occupations, and Administrative Regulations (H) 2:00 Pm, Annex Room 131
BILLS FOR CONSIDERATION
Please note the change in time from 2:30 to 2:00 PM
• 19RS HB 436 – AN ACT relating to professions licensed by the Real Estate Authority.
Rep. Adam Koenig (Chair), Rep. Matthew Koch, Rep. Tom Burch, Rep. Al Gentry, Rep. Thomas Huff, Rep. Dennis Keene, Rep. Nima Kulkarni, Rep. C. Ed Massey, Rep. Chad McCoy, Rep. Jerry T. Miller, Rep. Kimberly Poore Moser, Rep. Ruth Ann Palumbo, Rep. Phillip Pratt, Rep. Sal Santoro, Rep. Diane St. Onge, Rep. Buddy Wheatley