ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE – 1:00 pm, Annex Room 149
Members: Sen. Ernie Harris (Co-Chair), Rep. David Hale (Co-Chair), Sen. Julie Raque Adams, Sen. Perry B. Clark, Sen. Alice Forgy Kerr, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Jason Petrie, Rep. Tommy Turner
HOUSE STANDING COMMITTEE ON ELECTIONS, CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS, AND INTERGOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS – 2:00 pm, Annex Room 171
Agenda: Bills For Consideration
• 18RS SB 4 – AN ACT proposing to amend Section 95 of the Constitution of Kentucky relating to the election of state officers.
• 18RS HB 73 – AN ACT proposing an amendment to Section 32 of the Constitution of Kentucky relating to terms of members of the General Assembly.
• 18RS HB 215 – AN ACT relating to voter identification.
• 18RS HB 304 – AN ACT relating to elections.
• 18RS HB 579 – AN ACT relating to elections and declaring an emergency.
• 18RS HR 49 – A RESOLUTION urging the United States Congress to support federal legislation in advancement of the Appalachian Storage Hub.
Members: Rep. Kenny Imes (Chair), Rep. DJ Johnson, Rep. Lynn Bechler, Rep. Kevin D. Bratcher, Rep. McKenzie Cantrell, Rep. Joseph M. Fischer, Rep. Derrick Graham, Rep. Mark Hart, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Reginald Meeks, Rep. Tim Moore, Rep. C. Wesley Morgan, Rep. Jason Nemes, Rep. Sannie Overly, Rep. Jason Petrie, Rep. Attica Scott