ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE – 1:00 pm, Annex Room 149
Members: Sen. Ernie Harris (Co-Chair), Rep. David Hale (Co-Chair), Sen. Julie Raque Adams, Sen. Perry B. Clark, Sen. Alice Forgy Kerr, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Jason Petrie, Rep. Tommy Turner
HOUSE BUDGET REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION – 2:00 pm, Annex Room 131
Agenda: KY Transportation Cabinet
Governor’s Recommended 2018-2020 Executive Branch Budget
• Robin Brewer, Executive Director, Office of Budget and Fiscal Management
Members: Rep. Sal Santoro (Chair), Rep. Ken Fleming (ex officio), Rep. Steven Rudy (ex officio), Rep. Ken Upchurch (ex officio), Rep. Jeff Greer, Rep. Jim Stewart, Rep. Chris Fugate, Rep. Chris Harris, Rep. Kenny Imes, Rep. Robby Mills
HOUSE STANDING COMMITTEE ON ELECTIONS, CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS, AND INTERGOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS – 2:00 pm, Annex Room 171
Agenda: Bills For Consideration
• 18RS HB 98 – AN ACT relating to consolidated local governments.
• 18RS HB 270 – AN ACT relating to county boards of elections.
• 18RS HB 274 – AN ACT relating to elections.
• 18RS HCR 6 – A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION urging the United States Congress to amend Title II of the Social Security Act to repeal the Government Pension Offset provision.
• 18RS HCR 35 – A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION urging Congress to amend the federal Controlled Substances Act to remove hemp from the definition of marijuana.
Members: Rep. Kenny Imes (Chair), Rep. DJ Johnson, Rep. Lynn Bechler, Rep. Kevin D. Bratcher, Rep. Joseph M. Fischer, Rep. Derrick Graham, Rep. Mark Hart, Rep. Mary Lou Marzian, Rep. Reginald Meeks, Rep. Tim Moore, Rep. C. Wesley Morgan, Rep. Jason Nemes, Rep. Sannie Overly, Rep. Jason Petrie, Rep. Attica Scott